- Use Dixie Belle Mud to fill veneer, gouges, scrapes or even holes.
- Use to make a raised stenciled embellishment to your piece.
- After Dixie Belle Paint has dried, place a DBP stencil over your project and secure with adhesive or painters tape.
- Using your mud spatula, spread the mud over your stencil. Simply scrape any excess back into your jar.
- Gently remove your stencil. Now, you are left with an embellishment!
- Spread Dixie Belle Mud over a flat surface and use stamps, leaves or even some burlap to create impressions and other interesting elements.
- NEVER, never rinse the mud down your drain, clean utensils with baby wipes and throw away
Dixie Belle Mud
$19.99 Inc GST
Dixie Mud, Straight from the swamps of Dixie!
Dixie Belle Paint Company’s Mud is great for repairing damaged furniture, filling in cracks, chips, scratches, and missing veneer. Use with a stencil to add detail to a plain piece of furniture.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $5.00 with More info
Black, White, Brown
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.